The Best Fitness Trackers To Buy Right Now!
A fitness tracker can help you sleep better, exercise more and improve your health. Planning to buy one? Here’s what you need to know while picking up the best fitness tracker. Also, get an insight into the top-rated clips, watches, bands and more than we’ve tested. So in this article we selected the best fitness trackers for you.
The wearable market has really advanced with a plethora of devices being launched by different companies. From heart rate measuring headphones to activity trackers and from smart watches to sports watches, you can get your hands on a number of devices. With such a huge range of options available, it is difficult to choose, let along making the right choice.
You may have never come across such wide options but with a variety of choices, comes great confusion. However, before you plan to buy one, you should know how you will be going to use the fitness tracker. Here are some tips to choose the best fitness trackers to suits your requirements.
Want To Track Sleep?
There are some fitness trackers available on the market that records sleep. When sleep is recorded, the trackers watch for movement using three-axis accelerometer. There are some devices that report graphs showing the time spent in light and deep sleep by tracking the motion.
Trackers that come equipped with the sleep tracking system have an interesting jawbone line as it is easy to connect the UP app with a companion app known as UP coffee to track caffeine intake and relate it with your sleep.
Fitness Trackers Vs. SmartWatch
There are several fitness trackers that come with smartwatch functionality and some smartwatches come with fitness trackers features also. But these two are different, so make sure you know which device you want. Fitness trackers put tracking first, so if this is what you want, get your hands on the right fitness tracker.
There are so many fitness trackers out there on the market that you may get confused on what to pick and what to leave behind. Here’s a list of fitness trackers that have four stars or higher. However, you can get a number of other options in the market that will be the right fit for you.
If you are looking for the top fitness trackers that will make it easy to track a lot of things, make sure you read the comparison until the end.
1. Moov Now
To sum it up for you, the Moov Now is a multi-sport fitness tracker and fitness coach, developed by Moov, that you can wear on your wrist or ankle.
Multi-sport means the activity tracker can be used for cycling, swimming, running, walking, boxing and even circuit training. Because of its long battery life (6 months), you can wear it 24/7 without any need for charging. This is the Best Fitness Trackers in this range.
- Battery life: 6 months (Activity tracking)
- Weight: 0.2 ounces (6 grams)
- Sensors: 9-axis motion sensing system (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer)
- Sensor core diameter: 1.1 inches (28 mm)
- Waterproof rating: 0.3 ATM (~3 meters)
- Display: LED feedback diode
- Materials: Polycarbonate with UV coating (core), food-grade silicone (band), Aluminium (band buckle)
- Syncing: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Syncing Range: 50-100 ft (15-30 m)
- Tracking features: Run, walk, cycle, swim, 7-minute workouts, cardio boxing, activity, sleep, calories
- Device user interface: 1 push button, 1 LED
Also See:- Best VR Headset
2. Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro
Samsung’s Gear Fit 2 gained a lot of plaudits, which makes launching a ‘pro’ version something of a challenge. After all, the core of a good wearable is having a strong range of core features accessible via a clean and uncluttered UI that doesn’t require a lot of menu navigation, and a hardware design that’s both robust and stylish. Samsung gear fit 2 pro is the Best Fitness Trackers of 2018.
- Swim Ready Water Resistant Up to 50 m and the Speedo App Tracks Stats and Presents them in Easy to Read Summaries
- Boost Every Session with Fitness Apps Powered by Under Armour, Count Every Mile on Map MyRun, and Stay on Top of Nutrition with MyFitnessPal
- Automatic Detection of Type of Activity Whether it be Tennis, Basketball, Dancing or Running
- Track Location and Listen to Music Even without Phone with Built-in GPS to Keep a Record of where You Workout
- Wireless Charging
- Digital Smart Band
- Made of Silicone
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Activity Tracker Present
- AMOLED Display
- Water Resistant
3. Fitbit Flex 2
If you just want a simple way to monitor and track your daily activity (including workouts), nightly sleep habits, and get reminders to be more active, the Fitbit Flex 2 is a great choice—especially if all your friends are on Fitbit. Unlike most other Fitbits, it’s water-resistant to 50 meters, so you can track swimming and shower with it. You have to buy a band and must tell your family & Friends. This is the Best Fitness Trackers.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants, and bangles
- Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
- Smart track automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration
- Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
- LED display lights up to show progress toward your daily goal
4. Garmin Vivosmart 3
The Vivosmart 3 has Garmin’s optical heart rate monitor on its underside, but it doesn’t have onboard GPS due to the device’s thinness. The overall design and included sensors make it a direct competitor to Fitbit’s Alta HR, but there are a few other differences between them. Fitbit’s device supports interchangeable bands while Garmin’s doesn’t—and it currently only comes in black and purple.
- Smart activity tracker with wrist-based heart rate and fitness monitoring tools
- While not in use, the discreet display disappears into the device so as not to overshadow your style
- Measures VO2 max, which is widely recognized as an excellent measure
- Stress monitoring enables users to see periods of elevated stress or restful recovery
- New strength training activity will count sets, reps, and rest times and will push them to Garmin connect for review
5. Huawei Band 2 Pro
The Band 2 Pro has heart rate monitoring, VO2 max, GPS, step and sleep tracking and a seriously impressive battery life. The slim screen means that this tracker will work just as well with running gear as it will with a business suit, although it isn’t going to be as easy to read as some of the competition.
- Tracking and monitoring of daily activity information, including step count, calories burned and distance covered
- Independent GPS positioning (without phone)
- Support for running and swimming
- Support for breathing exercises
- Sleep status monitoring and sleep data collection
- Alarm notifications, including smart alarms and event alarms
- Notifications supported include incoming calls, SMS messages, emails, calendar events, WhatsApp and other social media apps
I Hope you all like this Article I have Selected the Best Fitness Trackers for you and if you want gadgets like this you can comment below I have post that article too.