Download iOS 12
iOS 12 is on its way with new features that require third-party developer input. As such, the company is releasing developer betas so that software engineers can get a head start on making great software for you. iOS12 is very similar design like iOS11
How to make an archived backup of your iPhone or iPad
Before you begin, make sure you back up your iPhone or iPad. While the beta process is fairly straight forward, any time you make any significant change to your device you risk problems. And with your personal data, it’s always — always! — better to be safe than sorry. Even if you back up every night, you’ll want to make sure it’s absolutely up-to-date.
- Plug iPhone or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone or iPad icon in the menu bar when it appears.
- Make sure backup is set to This Computer. (And enable Encrypted backup — it’s worth it!)
- Click on Back Up Now. (Click on Encrypt Backup and add a password — you want the security.)
- Back up Apps, if asked.
- Press Command, to open Preferences. (Or go to iTunes in the menu bar and click on Preferences.
- Click on the Devices tab.
- Control-click on your Backup and choose Archive.
Archiving will prevent your current backup from being overwritten by an iOS 12 backup in the future, should you want to revert for any reason.
Also See :- Hack Any Game
How to Install iOS12 in Any iPhone,iPod
What’s new in iOS 12?
A lot! iOS 12 comes with a number of new features, including new capabilities for ARKit, new features for Siri, and new device time management abilities that allow you to better control how you use your devices.