Best VR Headset : Welcome to Revech round-up of the best Virtual Reality Headsets on PCs, phones and consoles you can buy in 2019.
You can use it to physically explore new worlds rather than merely look around them—albeit only a limited number of worlds are available that are worth exploring. And it will immediately convince you that virtual reality is worthy of the praise it has received. We have Selected some of the best vr virtual reality headsets for you.
First things first: The Vive is the quintessential VR experience—and it absolutely is an experience. The sense of freedom you get while walking through a realistic virtual space, whether it’s a mountain cliff or an imaginary room, is significantly better than the already impressive experience it provide while you’re sitting. I found myself leaping backwards when I glanced down and saw I was on the precipice of a cliff or walking around ‘objects’ I easily could have walked through. Your brain takes very little time to accept the artificial world that your eyes see.
Now that virtual reality (VR) has proved itself as a mainstream form of entertainment – and not just an over-priced tech fad for early adopters – there are lots of different ways to get your home kitted out for the best of the best VR experiences.
But the problem is that picking a VR headset isn’t easy, especially now there are more and more headsets coming to market with many offering different kinds of experiences, different kinds of hardware, different requirements and a lot of great deals to confuse matters even more.
The good news for those serious about VR is that the premium headsets built specially for PC gaming are now much more affordable thanks to permanent price drops. The bad news is now that these discounts make it even trickier to choose the best VR headset that’s right for you.
The best VR headset: HTC Vive
While the HTC Vive has a new low price, it’s still the most expensive of the most popular VR headsets. However, you do get a lot for the money, including industry-leading room-scale tracking.
Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC on Friday launched virtual reality (VR) system HTC Vive for the Indian consumers that includes wireless VR controllers, room-scale movement and head-mounted display with a built-in camera.
- Enjoy hundred of games on SteamVR and Viveport platforms
- An adjustable headset and multiple eye relief adjustments, including lens distance and IPD, make Vive comfortable and clear.
- Wireless controllers designed just for VR make for natural and intuitive interactions.
- Media format: VIVE Pre set up runs on online games that are downloaded on VIVE compatible laptop
- Platform includes : Viveport and Operating system includes Windows – 7 SP1, Windows – 8.1 or later or Windows – 10
- Buy HTC Vive today and Get 1 – month access to VIVEPORT Subscriptions
- 3 Free VR Titles – Google Tilt Brush, Richie’s Plank Experience and Everest VR
Sony PlayStation VR Headset
Virtual reality has made it to consoles, and it’s stunning
There’s no getting around the fact that in order to run either the HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro or the Oculus Rift you need a pretty substantial gaming PC, which is a hefty investment for most people. This is the Best VR Headset of 2018.
- Contains: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc
- Games Come First – With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR.
- Just Plug and Play – Getting into PlayStation VR couldn’t be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. Sold separately.
- Advanced VR Display – Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7″ OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.